- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We may collect contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- We may collect tutoring-related information such as student name, subjects in which assistance is desired, learning preference of students, school
- We may collect billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- We may collect other, identifying information from you such as user name, account number, password
- We may also collect demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
- We use this information to do the following: respond to and provide the highest quality possible tutoring services to you; send you confirmation of receipt of tutoring services; send you an email newsletter (from which you may unsubscribe in the newsletter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org); send you specific marketing communications on a reasonable timeframe (no spam); respond to your questions and concerns; improve our website and marketing efforts; and conduct general research and analysis.
- We do not sell, rent, lease, or give your personal information to third parties, unless in the specific cases identified below. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law; if Veritas Tutors LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Please contact email@example.com to review your information, or if you would like to change any preferences you may have regarding this information.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- As you browse veritutors.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with veritutors.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.