- Admissions - Graduate Schools (M.A. / Ph.D.)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Homework Help
- MCAT Prep
Irit graduated with two degrees from MIT (S.B. in Brain & Cognitive Sciences and S.B. in Linguistics), with a minor in Spanish and a Concentration in Japanese, all while maintaining a 4.0 GPA. She earned her Ph.D. from the Program in Neuroscience at Harvard in May 2009, with research focusing on Parkinson's disease. Irit loves to learn, though not by memorization; she always wants to understand how and why things work, and her tutoring style reflects this enthusiasm.
When not in lab, Irit teaches pottery and, sometimes, modern dance. Irit loves good food and has been known to drive to the next state for a good meal. She enjoys baking, as long as there are people around to share the final product. She also likes to knit in her spare time.
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Harvard
- Loves to teach
- Patient, creative, clear communicator
- Raised in bilingual household (Hebrew and English)