- Admissions - Graduate Schools (M.A. / Ph.D.)
- Admissions Undergraduate (Hourly)
- Essay Editing
Molly graduated from Gettysburg College with a BA in Psychology and then from Penn State University with an MEd in Higher Education Administration. She has worked in Undergraduate Admissions at The University of Pennsylvania, Case Western Reserve University, and Oberlin College and has read and reviewed approximately 6700 applications from across the U.S.
During her time at Gettysburg, Molly was a member of the swim team and spent the first semester of her junior year abroad at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia. Enriched by this experience, she is quick to encourage all students to consider taking similar semesters away, outside of the comfort zones of their home colleges or universities. Having worked in Admissions at a diversity of institutions, she looks forward to helping high-school students find the colleges that will best fit what they seek.
- MEd in Higher Education Administration
- Former Undergraduate Admissions Officer at UPenn, Case Western, and Oberlin
- Invested in best matching students to colleges and universities