- Art History
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Essay Editing
- History (European)
- Homework Help
- Interview Coaching
- SAT (all areas)
Minji graduated cum laude from Harvard University, with an A.B. in the History of Art and Architecture and citations in Spanish and French. She has been studying Spanish since kindergarten and took up French in college, during which she had the opportunity to travel to the City of Lights to study Art History, in addition to the language. In high school, she achieved a near-perfect score on the SAT and received numerous merit scholarships, which were distributed throughout her four years of college.
Minji absolutely loves teaching and has been doing so since 2007, in a variety of subjects from the SAT and Essay Writing to Studio Art. She currently works in the European Art department at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, where she provides research and administrative support for six curators and regularly gives gallery talks. It is through these talks that she realized how much she enjoys engaging the public in academic discussions, and she incorporates this interactive approach in her teaching.
- Graduated cum laude from Harvard University
- Before current job, has interned and worked at the Harvard Art Museum and international art magazines in New York and London
- Speaks French, Spanish, Korean, and currently learning German
- Has traveled to ten countries